It must be the teacher in me that enjoys planning. Of course back in my teaching days, extensive planning was required: term plans, weekly plans, daily plans and lesson plans. It was both exhilarating and exhausting.
Life as a Stay At Home does not require the same level of planning. Although for someone programmed to plan, such as myself, I still enjoy planning various occassions, events, not to mention the general day to day life of our family. The time has come to rely on more than a just a wall calendar and scraps of paper that I’ve been using recently. I’m really excited that the good people at http://personal-planner.com.au/ have given me a voucher to spend on a Personal Planner for 2013.
Oh the possibilities! I feel I’m going to be so much more organised keeping everything in one place as I organise dates for playgroup and school dates. And or course there is always doctor appointments, coffee dates, birthdays, anniversaries. No excuse to miss a date right? (Ahem…) And then there are the dates I’m dreaming of putting in my diary for this year. A weekend away with the hubster without kids, maybe an overseas holiday before we have to pay for the triplet’s flights or my own trip to a spa for a manicure, facial or massage?
In any case Personal Planner has a brilliant product where I will be able to record my ‘stuff’ in a really attractive book. I love the fact that you can put a personalised picture on the front. But which photo to choose?
No matter if I can’t choose, there are plenty of other attractive options.
I could even be tempted to go simple with just my name and a chic design on the front…
- Design the front/back cover
- Tons of ways to design the inside to suit your style & needs.
- Add friends & family members birthdays to the inlay
- Choose between 4 different sizes
- You pick the start date.
- And best of all its fun and easy 🙂
- Entries close on Wednesday 30th January, Winners will be contacted first, therefore it is imperative I have a way of contacting you. If necessary, leave an email address in your comment or email me your address if you would prefer. (My address is listed on the right hand side of this page)
- International entrants are accepted.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money